- Excessive dust.
- High energy bills.
- Dusty air vents.
- Dirty ceiling fans.
- Dark ares around vents.
- Infiltration of bugs.
- Drafts or excessively warm areas.
- Dark lines on carpets under doors.
- Unusual smells.
- Dust stirred up inside on windy days.
- Burning smell when furnace is first used.
- Dirty spots in attic insulation around ceiling penetrations.
Our treatment of your house can reduce the dust, dust mites, fiberglass particles, mold, and other pollutants that may aggravate:
More information about asthma triggers can be found on the EPA web site.
- Sinus infections
- Toxic mold-related ailments
- Itchy skin
Also, by sealing gaps where pests can enter, we can reduce the need for toxic chemicals to kill the bugs once they've entered.